THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF CHI-ILL
Woman Flies To Philly All The Way From England For Silicon Butt Injection But Dies During Procedure! A British tourist died suddenly after receiving silicone injections in her butt at a Philadelphia motel, WCAU-TV reported. The 20-year old complained of chest pain shortly after she was injected with the implants and died soon after in a Hampton Inn. A preliminary medical examination revealed that the silicone went into her central vascular system, ultimately stopping her heart. Suspicions of these hotel-room medical procedures came about after a woman visiting from England allegedly died after a butt enhancement procedure and was taken to a local hospital, according to court documents. Several women from England recently traveled to Philadelphia to receive butt-implant procedures in hotel rooms, court documents say.
Click the image below for CHI-ILL on iTunes