FREE X!!!! CLICK READ MORE FOR QUOTES FROM THE SHOW
- “I felt like I lost my life, that I lost everything that was special to me, the only person that I was special to. You know, because no matter how hard we are or how tough we are, we need to be someone’s baby… And I was her baby.... About three days later, I started getting high again.”–DMX
- "We said, 'Please give me the gun,' and we went downstairs and he was like, ‘No. I’m giving it to none of you guys. I’m gonna put it in a book bag.’” –DM's X-wife
- “When you reach a certain level of fame you have limited regard for the law. I wasn’t killing people, I wasn’t robbing people. So I wasn’t doing crimes like that. I was doing dumb s*&t. It wasn’t the smartest thing to do."–DMX
- “When we do crimes, we don’t assume that we’re gonna get locked up. I just did what I always did… you know, took sh*&t.”–DMX
- “You don’t come to terms with something before you do it. It’s only after you’ve done it that you realize, you know, maybe that wasn’t the best thing to do. Sometimes you gotta fall down to know the feeling to get up.”–DMX
IN OTHER WORDS: Talented, hungry and his own worst enemy, DMX is actually an incredibly compelling figure. But also kinda cazy. Can you say BTM gold?